Good Morning Class 3, hope you are all enjoying the sunshine! 😀😎
Today is a Science day, hope you enjoy exploring skeletons, you could even try to make a skeleton in the garden using various materials!
Mrs Mason
Class 3 Science work Skeletons
Thursday, 26 March 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
W/C: 28.3.22
Hi Class 3! I hope you are feeling ok. I'm back at school now too, so I'd love to see the work you are doing at home :) Please ema...
-
Hello Class 3, We hope you've had a lovely weekend! Here are some more ideas for you you to try at home: https://drive.google.com/...
-
Good morning Class 3! We hope you're all well, it's Wednesday already. Please see suggested home learning activities for Wednesd...
-
Welcome to Class 3🌞! Here are some links to our spelling overviews, you will know which group you are in: Group 1 Group 2 This way you can...
No comments:
Post a Comment