Monday 28 March 2022

W/C: 28.3.22

 Hi Class 3!


I hope you are feeling ok. I'm back at school now too, so I'd love to see the work you are doing at home :) 

Please email any photos to the schools admin email address


Here is the work for this week:

Maths:

Monday - Lesson

            - Worksheet

Tuesday - Lesson

            - Worksheet

Wednesday - Lesson

            - Worksheet

Thursday - Lesson

            - Worksheet

Friday - Lesson

            - Worksheet



English:

Mon - PowerPoint

Tues

Weds

Thurs - PowerPoint

Fri


Topic:

Geography - use this website and the information you have learnt in your other Geography lesson to fill in this Knowledge Organiser

Spanish Day - For those of you who were at home last week, and missed our Spanish Day on Wednesday, here are the sessions the children did in school:

Facts about Spain

Spanish Words

 - Frida Kahlo - PowerPoint

                    - Activity 1

                    - Activity 2


No comments:

Post a Comment

W/C: 28.3.22

 Hi Class 3! I hope you are feeling ok. I'm back at school now too, so I'd love to see the work you are doing at home :)  Please ema...