Good morning Class 3!
We hope you're all well, it's Wednesday already.
Please see suggested home learning activities for Wednesday.
Wednesday's tasks
As always, there is no expectation that you will complete them all; dip in to whatever works for your family!
Finally, Nala is teaching the circle of life song from the Lion King 🦁 It will be streamed on the TES youTube channel at 10 am on Thursday morning. I will be watching and just thought you might be interested!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-gOKwgu5_g9Pm1YBMb5G_A
Afterwards it will be on:
https://www.thenational.academy/assembly
Tuesday, 5 May 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
W/C: 28.3.22
Hi Class 3! I hope you are feeling ok. I'm back at school now too, so I'd love to see the work you are doing at home :) Please ema...
-
Hello Class 3, We hope you've had a lovely weekend! Here are some more ideas for you you to try at home: https://drive.google.com/...
-
Good morning Class 3! We hope you're all well, it's Wednesday already. Please see suggested home learning activities for Wednesd...
-
Good morning Class 3,😀 I hope you all had a restful weekend. Here are your learning tasks for Monday. Children’s Mental Health Week This ...
No comments:
Post a Comment