Happy Friday Class 3!! Well it is officially the last of term!!!😌 Hope you all had a great week!
Today should have been our Class assembly 😢 I thought instead you could share the story with your family and maybe even do a little play of your own.
Friday 3rd April
Playscript for Three Trees
Here is a link to an alternative handwriting activity, just in case you don't have a copy of unit 16 in your bookbag:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ceafLxjwnJaqa5z6hW-kgE2ZF9dtLqod
Maybe try and trace a verse today.
We hope you all have a wonderful Easter and enjoy lots of Easter activities with your family. 😀
Happy Easter
Love from Mrs Mason and Mrs Davis
Extra treat as it's Friday! Open the Book have done another video for you all to watch!!
Open the Book, Down through the roof.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
W/C: 28.3.22
Hi Class 3! I hope you are feeling ok. I'm back at school now too, so I'd love to see the work you are doing at home :) Please ema...
-
Hello Class 3, We hope you've had a lovely weekend! Here are some more ideas for you you to try at home: https://drive.google.com/...
-
Good morning Class 3,😀 Here are your learning tasks for Wednesday. Competition time! The school PTA has this week launched a virtual pet s...
-
Good Afternoon Class 3, We hope some of today's learning tasks went well. We are all learning as we go, including your teachers! We...
No comments:
Post a Comment