Good Morning Class 3!
Is it 'Fish Friday' in your house today!! Hope you've all been happy and well during this first week at home.
Today's tasks are English and Maths.
https://drive.Class 3 English and Maths
https://drive.Maths Spring Booklet
https://drive.Multiplication and division facts
Open the Book video of Jesus' Special Friends
https://youtu.be/JYP28hmg65M
Have a lovely weekend 😀
Friday, 27 March 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
W/C: 28.3.22
Hi Class 3! I hope you are feeling ok. I'm back at school now too, so I'd love to see the work you are doing at home :) Please ema...
-
Hello Class 3, We hope you've had a lovely weekend! Here are some more ideas for you you to try at home: https://drive.google.com/...
-
Good morning Class 3,😀 Here are your learning tasks for Wednesday. Competition time! The school PTA has this week launched a virtual pet s...
-
Good Afternoon Class 3, We hope some of today's learning tasks went well. We are all learning as we go, including your teachers! We...
No comments:
Post a Comment