Hello Class 3,
Here are your lessons for Wednesday:
Wednesday
It was really lovely to speak to so many of you on the phone, if one of us hasn't managed to get hold of you yet, don't worry we'll try again today and tomorrow!👍😀
Missing you all,
Mrs Davis and Mrs Mason
Tuesday, 19 May 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
W/C: 28.3.22
Hi Class 3! I hope you are feeling ok. I'm back at school now too, so I'd love to see the work you are doing at home :) Please ema...
-
Hello Class 3, We hope you've had a lovely weekend! Here are some more ideas for you you to try at home: https://drive.google.com/...
-
Good morning Class 3! We hope you're all well, it's Wednesday already. Please see suggested home learning activities for Wednesd...
-
Welcome to Class 3🌞! Here are some links to our spelling overviews, you will know which group you are in: Group 1 Group 2 This way you can...
No comments:
Post a Comment