Hi Class 3 🌈✨
We hope you've had a great weekend! Here are your learning tasks for Monday:
Monday
We hope you're continuing with you spellings in a way that suits you! This week is week 5, even just looking at them everyday will help.
Have a great day!
Note to parents: Please remember that these are suggested activities for the day. Set the level of work that you feel is appropriate and achievable. There is no expectation for you to print work at home. The majority of the work suggested can be written straight into the Home Learning books see the daily instructions for advice.
Here's the video that I could't upload on Friday. 'Abominables' read by Mrs Mason
Sunday, 17 May 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
W/C: 28.3.22
Hi Class 3! I hope you are feeling ok. I'm back at school now too, so I'd love to see the work you are doing at home :) Please ema...
-
Hello Class 3, We hope you've had a lovely weekend! Here are some more ideas for you you to try at home: https://drive.google.com/...
-
Good morning Class 3,😀 Here are your learning tasks for Wednesday. Competition time! The school PTA has this week launched a virtual pet s...
-
Good Afternoon Class 3, We hope some of today's learning tasks went well. We are all learning as we go, including your teachers! We...
No comments:
Post a Comment