Morning Class 3,
Welcome to your first day of home learning.
Here are your tasks for the first day of home learning. Please complete these in your home learning book.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EgEGeSwEaRvGlOsgh_cdksvrG8D-XYVr
Here are the resources for the story:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BbO0SAq4TcJ8BBIro-EMC22FKpqNdE-g
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AOye5YzPGhampuyvVPyebphWr4pHXJYD
Have a great day.
Mrs Davis & Mrs Mason
Monday, 23 March 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
W/C: 28.3.22
Hi Class 3! I hope you are feeling ok. I'm back at school now too, so I'd love to see the work you are doing at home :) Please ema...
-
Hello Class 3, We hope you've had a lovely weekend! Here are some more ideas for you you to try at home: https://drive.google.com/...
-
Good morning Class 3,😀 Here are your learning tasks for Wednesday. Competition time! The school PTA has this week launched a virtual pet s...
-
Good Afternoon Class 3, We hope some of today's learning tasks went well. We are all learning as we go, including your teachers! We...
No comments:
Post a Comment